Aelia Nulled Currency Switcher for WooCommerce is a free plugin for WooCommerce to display prices in any currency, and allow customers to switch currency with one click.
Aelia Nulled Currency Switcher for WooCommerce is a powerful plugin that allows you to easily switch your store to a different currency without having to change WordPress settings. The plugin also provides an easy way to convert between currencies.
Setting up a multi-currency shop has never been easier. The Aelia Currency Switcher for WooCommerce quickly integrates into your WooCommerce shop and automatically converts prices to customers’ preferred currency. Stay competitive in the global market and provide international shoppers with the opportunity to shop in their own currency while giving you the opportunity to reach new markets.
Ever wished you could see Aelia’s conversion rates in your native currency? With a simple setting, you can now choose to display the prices and accept payments in your country’s currency. The successor to WooCommerce Currency Switcher, it has everything from its predecessor plus more.
Aelia Nulled Features
- Stay in touch with your expat customers.
- Allow your site visitors to pay you in their respective currency.
- Maintain the current exchange rates for all currencies and update them automatically.
- Keep your customers happy by providing them with the currency they need.
- Increase revenue by letting your customers choose the currency they wish to be charged in.
- Enable this feature and display it on your checkout page for even more convenience.
- View out of stock items in the store in any currency.
- If a customer selects a currency, the store will be displaying prices and completing transactions in that new currency.
- The prices displayed on the store will be the ones that the customer will pay upon finalizing their order
- For customers who are not familiar with the currency used in your shop, you can display prices in their own currency.
- Translate into any one of 44 languages.
- A currency converter is included, so that customer can see the conversion to another currency and understand more about the conversion rate.